Smoking meat has been a common practice since the human was living in caves. Nowadays, people are tempted to this cooking style because it produces out-of-this-world flavors and makes a great outdoor activity for social gatherings.Unfortunately, traditional smoking requires knowledge of temperature setting and time-consuming close attention. But with the help of electric smokers, you can have the finest meals in just a few easy steps that do not cost precious time. We proudly introduce our Bradley Electric Smoker review where you can find top smokers from the well-established brand – Bradley – at affordable prices.
Bradley Electric Smoker Reviews
1. Bradley Digital 4-Rack Smoker
The next model introduces numerous modern technologies to the traditional world of smoking, allowing users to control temperature, time, etc.
The digital version has a nice control panel for easy adjustments of various key factors in smoking. On the panel, you can see buttons for the smoker on the left side and buttons for the oven on the right side. The interface is professional and clear, making it super easy to time the smoker or oven and to set oven temperature. Now customers can choose how much smoke is generated and how long their food will be smoked at any desired temperature.
You will make your own restaurant-quality meals right at your home. This digital product is designed to roast, barbecue and smoke the finest food. Even its look sets it apart from other brands. The model has a tough, rugged design. The outside appearance is Powder Epoxy Steel, while the inside is fully insulated stainless steel. What’s amazing about insulated steel is that it allows people to cook regardless of the outside environment temperatures. You can have your ideal smoked meals whether it is hot or cold outside. Stainless steel is known to keep heat better and also make cleaning a bit less of a hassle for everyone.
This smoker is available in 4 and 6 racks versions. You should definitely go for 6 racks if you want to have more cooking capacity. 320 degrees Fahrenheit is the maximum temperature level for the digital smoker. The automatic feed system does all the briquettes feeding work for you for up to 8 hours without needing any of your attention. Once set, the temperature is maintained perfectly stable. Just walk away and come back for the best dishes of your life.Uniquely, this digital model has an internal thermostat. This device lets you choose your meat type (beef, lamb, pork, turkey, chicken or veal), your roasting preference (rare, medium, or well done) and your meat temperature exactly to perfection. You can also check the thermostat without having to open the door, which results in heat loss.
- Users can control smoke, temperature and smoking time.
- The internal thermostat can be seen without opening door.
- Available in 4 and 6 racks versions.
- The maximum temperature is 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Innovative features: insulated stainless steel, fully supported racks, automatic briquettes feeder, etc.
- Electrical problems have been reported – sometimes users need to clean plug connectors, unplug and re-plug for the smoker to work.
- A separate Auber temperature control may be necessary for maintaining temperature.
How to Set up Bradley Digital 4-Rack Smoker
- Step 1: Turn the power switch on
- Step 2: Set oven timer
- Step 3: Set oven temperature
- Step 4: Turn on smoker
- Step 5: Set smoker timer
Now you just let the machine do what it’s best at!
How do I know the number of briquettes I need to put into the feeder?
This is how you figure out the number. First, determine how long you want the smoker to generate smoke. Then, divide that duration number by 20. The final result is the number of briquettes you need. You should add about 2 more briquettes.
How to adjust moisture inside smoker?
There is a vent on the top of the smoker designed for this particular purpose. By closing part in the vent, you create more moisture inside your smoker and vice versa. Do NOT close the vent completely while smoking.
2. Bradley Smokers Original Smoker
Bradley’s products evolve with time as they just keep getting better and better by each model. This Original Smoker is an innovative creation proudly presented by this world-class brand.
The interior of the product is fully insulated and equipped with stainless steel. Complete insulation allows customers to smoke in low or high environmental temperatures, on cold or hot days alike without worrying about maintaining constant desired cooking heat. The stainless steel layer gives this smoker a better ability to retain heat and also makes cleaning up easier.
This model has 4 removable racks that are fully supported so that they won’t tip over while users are taking them out. This is a matter of real convenience because you don’t have to worry about spilling all your nice food on the floor anymore.
Automatic Smoke Generator is a special feature of this device because it makes smoking meals easier than you have ever imagined. All you have to do is putting the wood briquettes into the little chimney on the side. The machine itself will create smoke, maintain your predetermined temperature and eliminate moisture damage to switch. To create smoke, it has an automatic wood feeder system that feeds briquettes every 20 minutes without having to babysit it, which ensures constant smoke for up to 8 hours without any refueling.
There are numerous other innovative features in this model such as a better front face plate, enhanced electronic components and super large feet on the front for more stability. It is important to do the maintenance work for your smoker once in a while, so Bradley has integrated into this model a removable side panel that enables easy cleaning.Bradley Original Smoker doubles as a slow cooker and an oven for slow roasting. For the generator, there is a separate burner, and for the oven, there is another one. These two functions are divided clearly. The highest temperature you can get is 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Your purchase comes with a warranty of a year, starting from the date of purchase.
- The automatic smoke generator makes cooking easy and saves time.
- Automatic wood feeder keeps the smoke going for 8 hours without any attention.
- High-quality stainless steel interior is fully insulated.
- 4 removable racks are innovated to prevent tipping over and contain more food.
- Double as slow cooker and slow roasting oven
- The automatic smoke generator does not allow control over how much smoke is created.
- Need wood briquettes of a higher price.
Clean racks after each use:
- If there is some food left on the racks, use hot water that contains soap to clean them.
- If there is heavy black smoke build-up, put the racks in your dishwasher.
The drip tray:
- This part always gets very dirty after each use, so cleaning is crucial.
- Wait for the smoker to cool out completely.
- Take the tray out, wash it in hot soapy water and scrape the leftovers out of the tray.
Why am I not getting 250 degrees Fahrenheit?
Users should know that this product is designed to maintain low temperatures for slow cooking. It is not its purpose to increase temperature fast. Below are some tips about temperatures inside the smoker:
- The internal heat can be lost when the door is opened. If you wish to maintain high temperatures, avoid opening the door.
- Some experienced users first preheat their smokers at higher temperatures than what they want before putting in the food. This has some success in getting high temperatures.
- Do not take out the food from the fridge and put it right away in the smoker. You should let it cool out to reach the room temperature first.
Are Bradley wood briquettes worth my extra money?
Most users think so. Bradley wood briquettes are all natural and produced with exclusive flavors.
This video informs you more about the product, check it to see:
We hope that you enjoy reading our Bradley electric smoker review. What’s really important to us is that you feel well-informed enough to make your own decision. But it’s perfectly fine if you are still hesitating.
Meanwhile, we’d like to help by offering our own thoughts. The Bradley Digital 4-Rack Smoker would be the greater choice in terms of the capacity and control over smoke, temperature and time. But there are occasional glitches in temperature maintaining. On the other hand, the Bradley Original Smoker maintains heat perfectly, but you have less capacity and control.If you have any questions, feel free to leave your comment in the box below for more useful advice. Thank you for reading!