Both grilling and smoking are your favorite options for outdoor activities. Instead of paying for a griller and a smoker, it will be very beneficial if you use the combination of both in a product. At that time, you can save a significant part of your budget and comfortably grill/smoke any food.
Best Grill Smoker Combos Reviews
- Best Grill Smoker Combos Reviews
- 1. Classic Pit Barrel Cooker Package
- 3. Traeger TFB65LZBC Grills Texas Elite 34 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 4. Best Charcoal Smoker Grill Combo – Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch
- 5. Best Gas Grill Smoker Combo – Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 6. Best Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo – Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- 7. Char-Griller 2123 Wrangler 635 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker
- 8. Best Pellet Grill Smoker Combo – Camp Chef PG24DLX Deluxe Pellet Grill and Smoker BBQ
- 9. PK Grills The Original PK Grill & Smoker
- 10. Char-Broil the Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker Roaster & Grill
- 11. Char-Griller 1224 Smokin Pro 830 Square Inch Charcoal Grill
- 12. Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill
- 13. Pit Boss 71820FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler
- 15. Oklahoma Joe’s Charcoal/LP Gas/Smoker Combo
- Why Should You Invest a Grill Smoker Combo?
- Types of the Grill Smoker Combo
- What to Look for When Buying A Grill Smoker Combo
- Tips & Tricks When Using a Grill Smoker Combo
A grill smoker combo is one of the common options of those who would like to save and simplify their cooking job. And so do you. Well, there is no reason why you should not consider my list. Here are reliable products at a reasonable price. Let’s see!
1. Classic Pit Barrel Cooker Package
It can say that the Classic Pit Barrel Cooker model is a unique combination of smoking with slow-cooking. The meat is cooked perfectly. Whether you are a novice or professional, you can easily use it.
Aside from the simple design, the users will not meet many difficulties when utilizing. You do not need to adjust the temperature as well as the smoke, but it still makes sure the necessary cooking temperature in a short time.
On the other hand, the portable design, along with the lightweight, is also advantageous, especially for those who are not so strong. You are easy to move and use it anywhere and anytime.
It is noticed that the manufacturer chooses the stainless steel to build up a combo. This one contributes to enhancing the durability and life-span of the product. That’s why the Classic Pit Barrel Cooker is one of the reliable brands in BBQ.
Indeed, there is a very reasonable price. You buy one, but you get two. What convenience!
- Include eight hooks with the stainless steel that makes sure the durability when using.
- Have a coal basket with the ideal size for cooking perfectly.
- I have owned a lightweight ~ 57 pounds. This one contributes to helping the movement efficiently.
- Easy to assemble the parts, thanks to the instructions in a detailed way.
- Be designed, so it helps the operation become consistent.
- Come with a variety of accessories, including hanging rods (2), hooks (8), grill grate, remover, and charcoal basket.
- Easy to transport because all pieces fit inside the barrel.
- Provide a steady temperature.
2. Char-Griller 16620 Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker
The Char-Griller 16620 is considered as a good grill smoker combo with the optimal temperature, 2000 – 7000F. Not only the heat is maintained easily, but you can also control it easily.
With a triple-walled design, you are not difficult to get the desired temp during the cooking process.
If the body is built in the 22-gauge steel, both the exterior and interior finish is coated steel. It brings a solid construction for the consumers. They can comfortably grill, smoke, or cook their favorite foods, chicken, steaks, ribs, for example.
Don’t stop! The airflow and heat are maintained and controlled well through the operation of the top damper and bottom damper. From there, it keeps the juiciness of your foods.
Moreover, the 98-pound total weight is not too heavy if compared to the total area ~ 447.sq.in. Consequently, the hassles of the movement and storage will be minimized.
All in all, the metal shelves are foldable. The lid is locked. Cleaning is easy. You can be going to consider adding this model to your shopping list right now, right?
- Provide a large cooking space with a 447-square-inch area total, the warming rack, and primary cooking space included.
- Heat insulation design. It means that you will save the charcoal when using it.
- Comes along with the surprising durability. Most parts are made from steel.
- It Has the rubber wheels locked on the front of the cart that helps move easily.
- Easy to control the temperature while smoking or cooking.
- Two foldable side shelves do not take up more storage space.
- The 133-square-inch warming rack is removable.
- Easy to clean up the ash after each use, thanks to equipping the ash pan.
3. Traeger TFB65LZBC Grills Texas Elite 34 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
Let’s forget the hassles when using a charcoal or gas grill because you have a more beneficial option – the Traeger TFB65LZBC Grills Texas Elite 34. The model promises to bring an absolute convenience for the users.
First of all, there is a large size of ~ 646 squares inch. With this grilling area, there is no problem if you want to grill lots of food. 6 whole chickens simultaneously – it is still okay!
The next, not mention to the digital controller that supports the temperature maintenance and setting, equipping the additional LED display, is useful for determining the cooking temp.
This is a versatile grill – 6 in 1. The combination with the 100-percent-natural hardwood pellets offers a wonderful taste for your dishes, whatever you are grilling, baking, barbecuing, braising, roasting, or smoking.
Another advantage is the built-in construction with powerful steel. You also avoid worrying about cleaning after using it. The grates with the porcelain material help your task become more straightforward than ever before.
Although the price seems expensive, what it brings is worth it. If you can accept this cost, this is a good enough option for you.
- Provide natural wood-fired taste.
- It has various functions in one grill. Apart from grilling and smoking, you can still bake, roast, BBQ, or braise.
- Likely maintain the temperatures in the range from -200F to +200F via the digital controller.
- Easy to set the desired temp.
- Allow you to cook home comfortably because its size is ideal for that.
- Enable you to place the burgers (24), whole chickens (6), or ribs (8) in this grill.
- Don’t take more time to clean as the gates have the non-stick surface.
- Easily move with the mobile wheels.
- Have equipped an on/off switch. Just need to push it, the grill will be started quickly.
4. Best Charcoal Smoker Grill Combo – Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch
Your kitchen will look more luxurious if you add the Weber 721001 to your cooking appliances. The mysterious black makes it more attractive, especially those who love this color.
The model is designed compactly. Only with 481.sq.in of the cooking area total, it is still enough to smoke or roast something concurrently.
Most grills are used outdoor for the parties, so the durability is vital. They must say no to rust. Both the vents and door prioritize to utilize the no-rust aluminum to protect these parts from the damage due to the weather.
Another worry is the temperature. This is a charcoal combo, so it can be going to have a little difficult to control temp, right? No! No! The manufacturer has built in the thermometer so that you can monitor the temp during the cooking process.
With quality like that, the price is pretty affordable. What are you waiting for? If possible, add it to your shopping list right away.
- Have a lightweight of ~ 39.1 pounds.
- Have a durable thermometer on the top. You can easily monitor the temperature.
- Provide the nylon handle that can resist the heat.
- Keep the tender and moisture of the meat by adding steam to your cooking process through the water pan.
- Bring the belief on the quality when choosing the porcelain-enameled steel that is the major material to build up the grill.
- Include two cooking grates with the heavy-duty-steel material.
- Be designed with a luxurious style.
- Has a warranty of 10 years.
5. Best Gas Grill Smoker Combo – Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Look at the Weber 46110001 Spirit E210; you can think that it is pretty bulky and seems heavy. But, with 450.sq.in of the cooking area total and 114 pounds of the weight, it is still considered as one of the ideal options for a not-large space.
I especially like the cook box of this grill. It involves plenty of components such as the burner tubes, grease management, cooking grates, and favorite bars. While the burner tubes have the spaced design to offer the heat for the whole cooking grate, the just-right angle of the favorite bars helps to catch the smoke flavor for your foods.
Using the porcelain cast iron to coat the cooking grate and the cast aluminum for the cook boxes the manufacturer considers the durability. This one creates a belief when using.
Continuously, grease management is also an optimal feature that makes consumers feel satisfied. The excess grease will be gone down that management system. Like that, it is both safe and easy to clean.
Finally, remember that the product does not consist of a tank and comes assembled. Can you accept these?
- Be enameled with the porcelain cast-iron; the grates can withstand the high temperatures.
- Don’t require seasoning, so you can quickly clean it.
- Have two burners that are made of stainless steel. If you do need them, you can fold them down.
- Provide a large capacity – the 450-square-inch cooking space.
- Don’t require maintaining in a complicated manner because the cook boxes built in the cast aluminum is durable.
- Allow the heat circulated easily, whatever there is either the indirect or direct heat.
- Funnel the smoke via the burner tubes. You can avoid the flare-ups and the clogged problem of the burner.
- Have the grease management that helps ensure the safety during cooking, particular, catching fire owing to the grease.
- It has an excellent fuel gauge.
6. Best Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo – Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
Don’t have a large yard. You only have a small yard to gather your friends on the weekends. So, you should not ignore the opportunity to own a compact grill like the Weber 741001.
Being one of the smallest-sized grills, the Weber 741001 only takes 363.sq.in of your cooking area. It means that you do not have to spend more space to store it.
Another plus point is the porcelain-coated steel. The 1500-degree-F temperature is no effect. And it says no to the rust. In general, it is relatively durable.
The benefit to another, there is to control the temp. Although you are not lifting the lid, you may still adjust the internal heat. Depending on your needs, you likely adjust the high or low temperatures as desired.
The hassles of using charcoal are significantly minimized, especially cleaning. It understands that problem, so the maker has equipped the one-touch cleaning system. It contributes to simplifying your job after cooking.
Yes, more people love using Weber 741001. And you? Revealing to you, its price is very low.
- It has the cooking grate plated to the steel.
- It has a super lightweight of ~ 33 pounds.
- Don’t worry about the vents because they can resist rust.
- Don’t have the complicated requirement related to assembling. Whether you are a beginner or professional, you can easily put the parts together.
- Withstand the high temperature ~ 15000F.
- Control the internal heat without needing to lift the lid, owing to having the damper system.
- Provide a low enough temperature to smoke your food for a long time.
- Don’t need to lift the grates that you can still access the fuel.
- With a slight touch, you can clean your grill right away.
7. Char-Griller 2123 Wrangler 635 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker
Is there a grill smoker both cheap and durable? Well, if you are looking for a similar model, a good suggestion for you is the Char-Griller 2123. It has owned the optimal features that a combo ought to have.
The first is the large cooking surface. The Char-Griller 2123 has the 200.sq.in warming rack. You comfortably grill/smoke the poultry, whole chicken, ribs, etc.
The next is the benefits when using. With a heat gauge, controlling the temp becomes simpler and easier. To increase the heat, you are easy to add the coals without moving the grates.
The price is very low, but the durability possibly makes you surprising. Besides the grates made from the cast iron, the body of this grill is the heavy steel. Accordingly, it is pretty solid.
Frequently, the majority of the grills build up the shelves on both sides. But, the Char-Griller 2123 has one shelf in front. This design is more convenient. Importantly, the product is completely within your budget. How? Do you like it?
- Design the double bottom made from the heavy-gauge steel.
- It has a hood tightened the air, along with an effective heat gauge.
- Be ideal for outdoor parties when the cooking space is approximately 635.sq.in.
- Have solid construction because of the madding of the heavy-duty steel.
- Don’t have to remove the whole grate to add coals.
- Easy to control the temperature by adjusting the fire grate.
- Involve three shelves that help to store your sauces, utensils, or spices.
- Have equipped the large legs to increase the sturdiness.
- Not difficult to clean the ash after each use.
8. Best Pellet Grill Smoker Combo – Camp Chef PG24DLX Deluxe Pellet Grill and Smoker BBQ
It exactly says that the pellet grills never make the consumers disappointed. In there, I don’t impossibly mention to the Camp Chef PG24DLX. The product seems expensive in comparison with the budget of some of the people, but what it brings is great.
Do you want to have the versatility? Yes, it has. You need the convenience, don’t you? Well, it will make you satisfied. Don’t care about your needs. You can barbecue, smoke, grill, braise, or roast if desired. Due to being an automatic model, it still works without babysitting.
In addition to that, the temperature is also ideal. The lowest is 160 degrees F, and the highest is 500 degrees F. This one can meet the cooking demand at the high-temp.
Furthermore, the worry about cleaning does not exist. The manufacturer is very clever when adding a beneficial cleaning system. Thanks to that, you can minimize your job after cooking.
If you love delicious meals, don’t ignore this option. Despite a bit expensive, the smoky flavor is very wonderful.
- Have equipped the advanced digital temp control. The hardwood pellets will automatically feed into your grill.
- Be very versatile. Whatever what your needs are, you have one more choice – barbecuing, grilling, braising, roasting, or baking.
- Have a huge range of the temperature ~ 1600 – 5000F.
- The cooking area is huge enough to cook for the crowd parties.
- Likely remove the warming rack.
- Don’t have any problems when cleaning. The ash cleaning system will help you.
- Start right away, only with a few minutes.
- Consist of some accessories, including the pizza stone, shelves, rack, and sear box.
9. PK Grills The Original PK Grill & Smoker
The prestigious brand, the quality product, and the long durability are your leading requirements. So, let me introduce a suitable grill for you – the PK Grills PK99740.
The 21.5-inch cooking surface and the 45-pound weight are ideal for your hunting, tailgating, or camping. It is quite portable if you have a trip in several days.
You will have one more use. Both grilling and smoking are okay. For barbecue, you can cook slowly or lowly. At once, don’t limit you use charcoal or briquettes.
With the vent system, including 4 points, your foods quickly get the flavorful flavor. You can also set up the indirect or direct heat based on your using recipe. It will promptly reach the precise temp without worrying about flare-ups.
No amazing when the PK Grills PK99740 has got the honorable awards. It is even more durable than the porcelain models when equipping the rust-resistant cast aluminum. It is great.
- Design the luxurious aluminum.
- Have a variety of using. You can use the lump charcoal or charcoal briquettes.
- Have a portable design and lightweight, so the movement is easy.
- Meet the need of those who want to grill/ smoke at a high temperature.
- Provide an effective cooking chamber with the 4-way vent.
- Made in the USA. Correspondingly, you can have peace of mind to use.
- Slowly or lowly cook as desired.
- Come with a quality warranty for the cast aluminum parts within ten years.
10. Char-Broil the Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker Roaster & Grill
3 in 1 – the Char-Broil TRU-Infrared is considered as a versatile grill for anyone who would like to bring healthy meals for their family.
Similar to the listed combos, the smoker box of this grill also utilizes the hardwood pellets, but it does not require the water pan or air damper. Therefore, you avoid some of the hassles.
Instead of using charcoal or oil to increase the flavor of your foods, it uses the heat from the infrared cooking system to maintain the juiciness of the foods.
Nonetheless, it seems small. Yes, I agree that its size looks compact, but it can still allow you to grill two whole chickens at the same time, owing to the double stack.
Beyond that, the temperature is easy to control, so there is not difficult to cook evenly. At once, the model creates the best condition so that your foods may get the perfect texture.
Despite buying one, you get more. Also, the features above, you still have a meat thermometer to know the accurate temp while cooking, a handle staying cool, and a tray to collect grease. What a beneficial product!
- Enable you to utilize for a variety of purposes, in particular, grilling, roasting, and smoking.
- Be safe for health because of not needing the charcoal or oil.
- Say no to flare-ups as it uses infrared technology.
- Add your food flavor by utilizing the smoker box.
- Have a compact design, but it provides 180.sq.in of the cooking space.
- Control the temperature in the 9000-18000BTU range.
- Cook evenly whatever there are meats, ribs, poultry, or steaks.
- Utilize the radiant heat, so it ensures that your dishes are juicy.
11. Char-Griller 1224 Smokin Pro 830 Square Inch Charcoal Grill
Saying to a charcoal grill smoker combo for family, it is certain that you cannot ignore an enjoyable model like the Char-Griller 1224. With 830.sq.in of the cooking area, you can organize the large or small parties anytime.
An outstanding feature of this Char-Griller is an additional side firebox. Before learning its construction – the cast-iron material without sticking, it has to mention its function – store your foods after cooking.
It is very easy to tidy up the ash after cooking when the manufacturer has designed the removable drawers. You can add charcoal easily. Removing the ash does not take more time.
Aside from the stability, the manufacturer does not also forget the ability to move. Because the model is built in a large size, it is equipped with two wheels to help the movement.
Last, of all, there is great storage. As known as the side firebox to warm the cooked foods, you still have two shelves to place the prepared things. It is worth to pay for this grill when looking at what it brought.
- Bring the Texas-style, so it is especially for barbecue.
- Likely remove the charcoal drawers to add the charcoal or take out the ash in an easy manner.
- Double the bottom, so the durability is longer.
- Provide the 830sq-in cooking space. You will have a comfortable cooking surface.
- Built-up the heavy steel to be able to use it in the hard weather condition.
- Easy to get the ideal cooking heat through the adjustable fire grate.
- Have a warming grate that helps to warm your food.
- Include the extra features such as two wheels to move easily, the rack to store, the temp gauge.
12. Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill
The solid construction is not sufficient. You still need a grill that can meet many other requirements. So, why don’t you try considering the Char-Griller 3001 Pro? If you ask me what it has strong points, I am pleased to tell.
Initially, to use for outdoor activities, it is made from powder-coated steel. Like that, you can set your mind at rest when using it in the hard condition of the weather.
Then, it has to mention the large grilling surface. With the 192.sq.in of the warming rack, there are not difficult to grill/smoke a lot of your foods.
To that, BTU reaches five numbers of ~ 40,800 BTUs. Surely, you can have got a high-temperature. The turkey, chicken, beef, ribs will get the desired texture as long as you set up the appropriate temp.
Yes, there are still continuous features, which are the burners. They are the same durable as the grates when being made of stainless steel. This is a gas grill, so starting is simpler than a charcoal one.
Come to think of it is a suitable option for those who are too required the outstanding characteristics in a grill.
- Have the optimal BTU ~ 40,800.
- Have the relative grilling space ~ 438.
- Don’t have to wait for the grill to become hot.
- Be very solid and durable since it is constructed of heavy steel.
- Don’t worry about the grill grates that will quickly rust when they are coated the porcelain layer.
- Have the lightweight ~ no more 90 pounds. Plus, two wheels, the movement is easy.
- Start quickly with an electronic starter.
- Have two side shelves, so it is convenient to place the prepared tools and foods.
13. Pit Boss 71820FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler
If you ask me which grill brings a luxurious and classic look, I will answer the Pit Boss 71820FB. In my opinion, it is worth a good option for anyone who needs a flexible grill.
Its versatility relies on the uses. Accurately, there are 8 in 1. You likely utilize it for the different cooking methods without having any obstructions.
One of the reasons makes the consumers that enjoy this model because of the safety and the healthy. Don’t use charcoal or gas. Instead, the hardwood pellets are the main fuel. Accurately, they are 100% pure.
Coming with the durability and width of the rack, the Pit Boss 71820FB still provides the ideal temp ~ 600 degrees F. Don’t limit! It still allows the users to cook directly or indirectly, depending on the demand.
Not yet, with this grill, I like the digital control feature. In addition to maintaining the proper temp, it also helps to cool down your grill, then shutting off.
- Utilize the natural fuel – the wood pellet, instead of charcoal, gas, or propane.
- Give the temperature ranged from 1700 – 6000F.
- Be a versatile model that can grill, sear, BBQ, smoke, roast, char-grill, braise, or bake.
- Provide an electric ignition to maintain the burning fuel.
- Enable you to cook indirectly or indirectly while the flavor is still ensured.
- Ideal for cooking vegetables.
- Set up the temp easily through digital control.
- Have certain techniques to achieve convection.
- Maintain the burning flame, based on the fan-forced air.
- Be quite safe when maintaining a cool down before turning off.
14. Char-Griller 6520 Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Grill
The Kamado brand is famous on the market today when discussing cooking grill. Also, there is a familiar name – the Char-Griller 6520. With solid steel construction, it is durable.
The temp control is taken into consideration. The manufacturer builds two dampers – the top and bottom one concurrently. They combine with a gauge to ensure the temp maintenance in the best condition.
I do not recommend this grill for the narrow living space because the cart seems to take up more area. However, that’s why it is ideal for big parties.
Even though the size is not compact, it is not difficult to move. Frequently, the grills only have two wheels, but the Char-Griller 6520 has equipped four wheels – two big ones and two smaller others.
Link up with the whole features above; this is also an ideal option if someone wants to cook evenly and get the smoky flavor in the foods.
- Insulate the triple wall that helps to retain the cooking heat.
- Have solid construction when being built up the steel material.
- Have the dampers on the top and at the bottom so that you can easily adjust the temperature.
- Have a heat gauge made of stainless steel.
- Lock the casters with two large wheels.
- Have the longevity cooking grates built up the cast iron.
- Offer the temperature maintained within 200 degrees F – 700 degrees F.
- Have the convenient food-prep cart.
- Provide the wide cooking surface ~ 133 squares inches.
15. Oklahoma Joe’s Charcoal/LP Gas/Smoker Combo
The size of the Oklahoma Joe’s Smoker Combo has beaten all remain grills on my list. After assembling, its dimensions rate 31.5 x 74 x 50.6 inches. It is very large. Perhaps, somebody often has big parties or activities will like it.
This is a combo for the various uses. Look at its name; you can recognize this. It is noticed that the Oklahoma model enables you to use both charcoal and gas. No problem!
Another optimal feature is burners. In general, the majority of the combos involve two burners, but this model has three burners. It means that you can cook a larger amount of food.
Yes, to control the heat at all three burners, the manufacturer has also equipped three temp gauges. With each of the burners using 12,000 BTU’s, you will have the total ~ 36,000 BTU’s when cooking.
Look back on all features; you won't mind the expensive cost. It seems that the Oklahoma grill is an ideal selection if someone is finding an extremely large grill.
- Have the larger grilling surface than many other grills.
- Provide the not-small number when mentioning to BTU ~ 36,000 BTUs.
- Include three burners that help to cook efficiently.
- Easy to assemble though the size is large.
- Have three temperature gauges. The temp control becomes more effective than ever before.
- Coat the porcelain layer on the cast iron surface of the grates to increase durability.
- Deliver the juicy texture after cooking.
- Easy to use though you are not a pro one.
Why Should You Invest a Grill Smoker Combo?
A grill smoker combo is beneficial. Should I purchase a grill smoke combo? Yes, if you are wondering these things, let’s continue reading my share below – the reasons why you should have a grill smoker combo.
Variety of the Functions
As its name, a grill smoker combo allows you to grill and smoke your favorite foods easily. The majority of the models have a unique combination – either slow smoking or grilling with a high temperature.
Even, some of the combos provide 6 in 1. Apart from grilling and smoking, you can still roast, barbecue, bake, char-grill.
Many Different Sizes
The grill smoker combos do not limit the size. If your living space is large, you can choose the bigger models. On the contrary, there still have a portable and compact design to cook in a small area, the Classic Pit Barrel Cooker Package, for example.
Due to having various sizes, there have plenty of options for weight. You can choose to utilize lightweight products if you are too strong to move a bulky grill.
Clean & Maintain
Frequently, the users consider the maintenance of the grill. After cooking, the leftover foods and oils are difficult to avoid. Luckily, the combo units are easy to clean and do not require complicated maintenance. Save your force so much!
Types of the Grill Smoker Combo
For those who want to know about the grill smoker combos more, I share with everyone – the types of them so that you can invest smartly. In particular, here are…
Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo
This is the most compact type of grill smoker combo. With the portable design, the weight is very light. This model is suitable for traveling or camping because the users are easy to carry. This feature is both an advantage and a drawback. It will not fit if your family is too crowded with the members.
Nonetheless, you can be going to meet a little difficult to clean and control the temperature, except for the product coming with the thermometer. To clean a charcoal combo, you will often take more time to clean in comparison with the gas type.
Gas Grill Smoker Combo
A highlight feature of the gas grill smoker combo is easy to start and clean. Those who love the convenience prioritize to select this type. The design is eye-catching. For instance, two colors – black and silver of the Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 is nice.
But, the gas grill smoker combos seem not to be enjoyed by the gourmets. The flavor of the foods impossibly compares to the models using the hardwood pellets to cooking the food.
Pellet Grill Smoker Combo
It can say that this is the largest type of grill smoker combo. It is also an enjoyable option for the household, including many members. Thanks to the large size, you can grill, smoke, roast, bake, barbecue, a great number of the foods.
Aside from that, using the wood pellets also has an optimal feature that most consumers like – the natural flavor of the foods after cooking. As known, the pellets from the different wood types should bring the specific flavor without consisting of the additives.
That’s no mention the models using the TRU-infrared method to cook. It is both safe and easy to use. Depending on your demand, give a proper selection. What about me? Well, I am using a pellet model.
What to Look for When Buying A Grill Smoker Combo
For the time being, you have too many selections. So, let me help you solve this problem. Here are some of the necessary points that you should consider when choosing to purchase the best grill smoker combo.
It prioritizes to choose the models with the high temperatures, in particular, 2000 – 7000F. Like that, you can apply to a variety of foods.
Indirect and Direct Cook (Cook Low and Slow)
This one is necessary because many recipes need to cook low. Importantly, it makes sure the juiciness of your foods.
The size of a grill smoker combo has to fit your living space. You will not be able to use a large one in the narrow area, will you?
This depends on your needs. Generally, there will have briquette, charcoal, or gas. The most common are the charcoal models because they provide the natural wood flavor.
Maintain & Clean
It would be best to consider the models, along with the features that allow you to clean easily.
Certainly, you do not want to use a grill for a few weeks or months. So, a reliable brand is to force when purchasing a grill.
A good grill cannot lack the essential accessories. It makes sure that they meet your cooking purpose.
Of course, you cannot buy a grill that is over your budget. A quality model also needs to come with a reasonable price. Keep in mind!
To ensure the chosen product that is quality, you ought to consult the feedbacks of the consumers. If your friends or relatives get used to utilizing it, it is really good.
Grill Smoker Combo Accessories
A good grill smoker has to come with the accessories. They are useful for your grill and beneficial for the cooking job. Of course, it impossibly includes all, but at least the chosen model should also have two of all.
You will meet difficult to control the cooking temperature if your grill does not have a thermometer. Yes, the best smoker thermometer helps you easily determine the exact temp to reach the perfect texture of the food.
Your selection is a charcoal grill smoker combo. Well, it is necessary to pick up the product along with the lump charcoal. You will likely get the delicious dishes with the 100% pure flavor when using the best lump charcoal.
The maximum will have two side shelves on a grill. It will be a lucky thing when you choose to utilize a grill owned by this feature. Don’t take up more of your area because most of them are foldable.
Your grill will be protected from the harmful things once you have equipped a grill cover. Correspondingly, this accessory is very helpful, especially when storing.
Tips & Tricks When Using a Grill Smoker Combo
To avoid the risks that can occur while utilizing one grill smoker combo, I continue bringing the tips when using it for you. Take care!
- Utilize the outdoors with the charcoal models.
- Don’t let your grill without attending unless the models do require to babysit.
- Turn off the burners in case the gas smell appears while cooking.
- Use the newspaper to start the charcoal chimney.
- Only utilize the allowed charcoal liquid to start. Remember that you never use the easy-to-burn liquids to light.
- There is a certain distance when placing the charcoal fluid. It would be best to keep it away from your little kids as well as the heat sources.
- Just clean your grill after it has completely cooled down.
- Never move your grill while cooking.
- During the cold months, you need to keep your grill smoker going on.
- Choose to utilize additive-free charcoal/ pellets.
Last but not least, have you found a right grill smoker combo for yourself? Remember to consider what I shared above. Before choosing to buy, you need to determine your needs. Don’t forget to consider your living space and garden that is big enough to place one.
Repeat; everything shared is based on my own experience. It hopes that you can get the best grill smoker combos for your cooking demand. Good luck to you!!!